Practicing law since 1999, Mark Danek possesses a substantial amount of legal experience in corporate law and real estate.
Starting in 2013, Mark opened his own law firm focusing on business counseling, real estate, zoning and land development, and litigation. He represents individuals and businesses in complex transactions in both state and federal court. Representative matters include:
- Litigation before the Environmental Hearing Board of Pennsylvania;
- Business counseling on pending transactions and entity choice and formation;
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy filing for a small business;
- Estate planning and administration;
- Represented several residential and commercial property owners before municipal Zoning Hearing Boards and Planning Commissions;
- Appeals to Common Pleas Court from the decision of a Zoning Hearing Board; and
- Landlord/tenant disputes.
Prior to founding his own practice, Mark served as a corporate litigation attorney in a large Philadelphia area law firm prosecuting complex securities actions against America’s and Canada’s largest corporations. During his tenure as a corporate litigator, Mark gained trial experience and gained immeasurable insight into corporate business practices, policies and management.
Early in his career, Mark was in-house counsel to a real estate investment trust (“REIT”) located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and owned by a publicly traded corporation based in Virginia. As in-house counsel, Mark aided in the start-up and management of the REIT’s legal department which specialized in real estate development and the collection of delinquent municipal receivables. While there, Mark:
- Executed numerous real estate matters related to properties purchased at Sheriff’s Sale, such as sales contracts and closings, for the REIT’s development department;
- Reviewed titles to real estate to ensure properly vested ownership;
- Negotiated contracts with the REIT’s vendors;
- Provided legal opinions to corporate executives on pending corporate transactions;
- Presented motions on a daily basis to the local Court of Common Pleas; and
- Filed and managed tax lien foreclosure lawsuits and ejectment cases.
Originally from Donora, Pennsylvania, Mark currently resides in Conshohocken with Schultzie, a Boxer he rescued from the Montgomery County SPCA.Civic Organizations:
Mark currently serves as Board Member of the Zoning Hearing Board of the Borough of Conshohocken and as Secretary/Solicitor of the Greater Conshohocken Business and Development Corporation, widely known as #LoveConshy.Licensure and Admissions:
Mark is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania and New York.
Mark is admitted to practice before the following courts:
- The Supreme Court of the United States of America;
- The United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania;
- The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania;
- The State Court of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania;
- The United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit;
- The United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit;
- The United States District Court for the District of Colorado; and
- The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
Duquesne University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1999.
Temple University, B.S. in Architecture, 1996.
Mark S. Danek, Esq.
350 Sentry Parkway East
Building 630, Suite 110-A
Blue Bell, PA 19422
Ph: (484) 344-5429